A Photo Story: WIS Student’s Workspaces

12th Grade, Bella Valla: “I like to keep everything really organized and close to me when I’m in class that way everything is accessible to me”

The Covid-19 outbreak has forced WIS students to adapt to a new everyday routine. Part of students’ new routines is doing schoolwork in a different workplace. Students workplaces offer insight into how students are handling distance learning. Take a look below to see different WIS students’ at- home workspaces: their new classrooms during the pandemic. 

12th Grade, Bella Valla:
“I like to keep everything really organized and close to me when I’m in class that way everything is accessible to me”
12th Grade, Bella Valla:
12th Grade, Faysal Al-Kibbi:
“Georgetown poster in my line of sight for some extra motivation. Wide desk to put all my papers and stuff on. Desktop in the middle so everything can be but around its centerpiece".
12th Grade, Faysal Al-Kibbi:
“Georgetown poster in my line of sight for some extra motivation. Wide desk to put all my papers and stuff on. Desktop in the middle so everything can be but around its centerpiece”.
11th Grade, David Allen:
“My desk is set up this way because it is close to the WiFi, and even though I have little space on the table, my books and stuff are strewn around the room, so I can usually find what I need. It’s an adjustable height standing desk but I never use it that way. ”
11th Grade, David Allen:
11th Grade, Ava Dwyer:
“I have my computer, my notebooks, and my agenda set up so I can get to them easily and then my backpack with the rest of my things for school next to me”
11th Grade, Ava Dwyer:
10th Grade, Rauf Hürcan: 
“I can’t work properly when my workspace is messy, so I try to keep it as organized as I can”.
10th Grade, Rauf Hürcan:
10th Grade, Rani Kumar:
“I like having all my notebooks and books for the day out in order so I don’t have to get them between classes - I also like working in front of a window because it takes away from the strain of staring at my computer all day”.
10th Grade, Rani Kumar:
“I like having all my notebooks and books for the day out in order so I don’t have to get them between classes – I also like working in front of a window because it takes away from the strain of staring at my computer all day”.
9th Grade, Lucas Tafara:
“Efficient and close to my bed”
9th Grade, Lucas Tafara:
“Efficient and close to my bed”

Previous
Next

By Dean Atassi