Taylor Swift’s New Album Shows Different Side

10-time Grammy winner, pop-icon who can’t come to the phone right now singer, Taylor Swift’s sixth studio album, Reputation, comes out November 11! Look What You Made Me Do singer already made an implicit announcement that she is going on tour, even to DC, but most Swifties have been ecstatic over the fact that she’s been joining fans live-streams via Instagram where she’s been having loyal conversations… And that she’s performing at select iHeart Radio Jingle Ball shows in Los Angeles and New York City and even a rumor she’ll be performing at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show with ex-boyfriend, Harry Styles.

Look What You Made Me Do shows a different side of Swift with dark beats and where she mentions that “Old Taylor” is dead. It’s said to be about all haters, including celebs like Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, and Katy Perry. Our evidence of this is as follows: the $1 bill found in the bathtub scene is in reference to DJ David Mueller, the man who performed sexual assault to her and she only sued him $1. All the snake accessories worn in the video are connected to everyone calling her a snake, including Kim K. In the gold wealthy car scene, Tay seems to look like singer Katy Perry, where she’s only holding one Grammy, whereas Taylor has 10 and Katy Perry has none. In the dancing scene with the eight men all wearing I <3 T.S shirts is related to her ex, Tom Hiddleston, who wore a similar shirt. The eight men are showing her eight exes. The plastic squad scene is showing, what looks like Barbie dolls, all lined up with Taylor on the podium. Many people have made fun of her squad and nothing will stop her. More follows with evidence that you can find all over the web.

Just recently, Swift released a new app called “The Swift Life” that is currently only available in certain countries in Asia. My personal theory as to why only some can access it is that too many are complaining that she hasn’t toured that far out a lot and she wants them to feel included. Lots of videos of herself also could be referred as “vlogs” is what’s seen in the app.

Overall, as a seven year Swiftie, I’ve certainly enjoyed all the anticipation for Reputation all the way from when I thought a short break would be a couple of months to when singer cleared her entire Instagram feed. But anyways…we’ll catch up in a bit on this but for now, are you ready for it?

Sophia Rees